- 10+ years’ experience in project management, running operational business. and proven success in an operations management role
- Strong skills in budget development and oversight
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organisational control of branch operations and customer service
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of business productivity software and an aptitude for learning new applications
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Arrange and plan company strategy and help on companies’ future goals
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labor to revenues
- Manage relationships with key shareholders, clients and external parties
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
After more than eight years of dreaming and research to bring new innovation to the food industry, to make the world sweeter yet healthier. Fooditive® was founded in 2018 with a single mission: to be the most successful, creative, and ground-breaking company that will change the food industry.
Though we've grown since our founding, we're still the same start-up at heart. Join us to make the food industry to be healthier, more sustainable, and tasty.
At Fooditive®, we aim for excellence. Our goal is to maintain high standards in terms of quality control and food safety in order to ensure that we can provide the best possible products. We are an open-minded company and welcome feedback and suggestions from you, our consumer. Therefore, we are continuously working on ways to optimize Fooditive® ingredients through new blends and extractions to enhance the taste and flavour.
We want to improve the world, not by inventing something new but rather using what is already available. We have taken what some may consider useless and created a useful and innovative product. Through recycling fruits and vegetables side streams to develop our sweeteners, we have adopted a circular economy. This is what makes us stand out; we are sustainable.
“In Fooditive ®, we welcome you for being yourself. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.