- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in Finance or any other related field such as Administration.
- Effectively optimize, analyse and substantiate financial reports
- Effectively manage deviations or details in organisational figures
- Knowing what financial data management needs
- Fully-fledged interlocutor and advisor for management
- Reports and advice contribute to the decision-making process of your organisation
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing to employees and customers
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Available to work at least 32 hours per week.
- Learning mindset, creativity, cultural agility and curiosity.
- Strong interpersonal skills, passion, enthusiasm, and professional maturity.
- Liaison with business teams in establishing project budgets and forecasts for both short and long terms.
- Manage debtor/creditor ledgers and ensure the accuracy of transaction reporting.
- Oversight of balance sheet reconciliations for business units.
- Produce monthly management accounts and own its process management documentation for shareholders, and advisory board members.
- Uncover and drive process improvement opportunities across the Finance team.
- Define and track critical success metrics and KPIs of the business, collaborating with other divisions to address them.
- Build actionable reports and dashboards for wider distribution.
- Run regular in-depth analysis of financials to gain key insights and ensure accuracy.
- Work closely with the leadership team on strategy, roadmap, and targets for the business, and advise on hiring decisions and market opportunities.
- Assist the investor relations team with key financial deliverables and ad-hoc requests.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on shares issuuing and managment with the legal team.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships with shareholders.
After more than eight years of dreaming and research to bring new innovation to the food industry, to make the world sweeter yet healthier. Fooditive® was founded in 2018 with a single mission: to be the most successful, creative, and ground-breaking company that will change the food industry.
Though we've grown since our founding, we're still the same start-up at heart. Join us to make the food industry to be healthier, more sustainable, and tasty.
At Fooditive®, we aim for excellence. Our goal is to maintain high standards in terms of quality control and food safety in order to ensure that we can provide the best possible products. We are an open-minded company and welcome feedback and suggestions from you, our consumer. Therefore, we are continuously working on ways to optimize Fooditive® ingredients through new blends and extractions to enhance the taste and flavour.
We want to improve the world, not by inventing something new but rather using what is already available. We have taken what some may consider useless and created a useful and innovative product. Through recycling fruits and vegetables side streams to develop our sweeteners, we have adopted a circular economy. This is what makes us stand out; we are sustainable.
“In Fooditive ®, we welcome you for being yourself. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.