- Significant experience of chairing meetings and events
- Experience of operating at a senior strategic leadership level within an organisation
- Experience of external representation, delivering presentations and managing stakeholders Desirable
- Experience of successful fund-raising and income generation
- Experience of managing volunteers
- Experience of successful team building
- Experience of performance management
- Swedish native language and fluent English
- The annual report is prepared and be filed at the Swedish Companies Registration Office within the prescribed time limits.
- A share register is maintained, stored and made available in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act.
- A meeting of the board of directors be convened when requested by a board member or the managing director. The chairman of the board (if any) shall ensure that meetings are held when necessary.
- An annual shareholders' meeting be held within the prescribed time limits.
- Assuring the company compiling with its other statutory and legal obligations, for example under environmental and health and safety laws, employment laws, consumer protection laws, competition laws and bribery/anti-corruption laws and filling tax needed on time.
After more than eight years of dreaming and research to bring new innovation to the food industry, to make the world sweeter yet healthier. Fooditive® was founded in 2018 with a single mission: to be the most successful, creative, and ground-breaking company that will change the food industry.
Though we've grown since our founding, we're still the same start-up at heart. Join us to make the food industry to be healthier, more sustainable, and tasty.
At Fooditive®, we aim for excellence. Our goal is to maintain high standards in terms of quality control and food safety in order to ensure that we can provide the best possible products. We are an open-minded company and welcome feedback and suggestions from you, our consumer. Therefore, we are continuously working on ways to optimize Fooditive® ingredients through new blends and extractions to enhance the taste and flavour.
We want to improve the world, not by inventing something new but rather using what is already available. We have taken what some may consider useless and created a useful and innovative product. Through recycling fruits and vegetables side streams to develop our sweeteners, we have adopted a circular economy. This is what makes us stand out; we are sustainable.
“In Fooditive ®, we welcome you for being yourself. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.